DELIVERY & RATES
1. All orders received are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed.
2. Orders are processed for delivery on business days only (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays). We use NinjaVan for Klang Valley, GD Express for outstation as our standard delivery courier. Delivery usually takes between 3 to 7 business days for West Malaysia and 10 to 14 business days for East Malaysia.
3. Our standard delivery charges per order are as follows:
For West Malaysia, delivery charge is RM12.00.
For East Malaysia, shipping charge is RM20.00.
Orders of RM250.00 and above (after deducting cash or discount voucher if applicable) are entitled to delivery free of charge within Malaysia.
4. We only deliver to addresses in Malaysia. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses or ship internationally.
5. We understand that getting your purchased orders quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process and deliver your orders as soon as we can. To ensure prompt delivery, kindly ensure that you provide us with an accurate delivery address, contact details including telephone number and email address. Failure to do so may risk our courier service being unable to deliver in a timely and prompt manner.
6. In the event that we fail to deliver to you at the delivery address provided by you, we will make a subsequent (2nd) attempt at the specified delivery address. You will receive a “Sorry Card” at the 2nd attempt and if our designated courier provider does not receive any feedback from you, we regret to inform you that your package will be returned to Lancôme Malaysia.
7. For more inquiries regarding your orders, please contact: [email protected]
PROOF OF DELIVERY
1. Our courier service may request for a signature from the intended recipient of the items purchased. In circumstances where our courier service fails to deliver to the intended recipient, it may deliver the order to the reception of the recipient’s address and obtain a signature from the receptionist as a proof of delivery.